If you’re looking for a wet rated wall mounted fan, you’ve come to the right place! In this mini guide, we’ll tell you what to look for in a fan to make sure it’s suitable for wet conditions, and then we have also picked out a few of the best wet rated wall mounted outdoor fans for you to check out.
How to Know If a Fan Is Suitable for Wet Conditions
When you’re looking for a fan to use in wet conditions, you want to choose one which is UL 507 rated. This means it is certified to be used in outdoor conditions and will be able to withstand wet weather.
It’s also a good idea to check out the user reviews to see how well a specific fan has held up for other users in wet conditions.
Best Wet Rated Wall Mounted Outdoor Fans
Now you know what to look for in a wall mounted fan for wet conditions, take a look at the wall mounted fans below, all of which are wet rated.
- 18 inch curved fan blades for optimal air movement
- Speed adjustable with pull chain control featuring three different speeds
- Sealed, permanently lubricated industrial motor for wet locations
- Factory balanced, powder coated aluminum blades
- 18 inches fan blade
- Mounting bracket included
- Easy tilt ratchet fan head
- Available in black color
- 2 Year Warranty. Wet Location Approved UL 507 Rated for use in Wet and Damp...
- Commercial Grade Fan w/ Completely Sealed, Thermally Protected Industrial...
- Long Lasting, Durable, Corrosion Resistant Epoxy Finish & Balanced Aluminum...
- 6200 CFM (cubic feet per minute): 3 speeds controlled by pull chain
Last update on 2019-08-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API